EP Proceedings exclusively publishes articles and abstracts presented in academic conferences. For a complete list of upcoming conferences with open call for papers (CFP), visit here. Once you find the right CFP, follow the instructions on this page before submitting your work.
By submitting a paper to EP Proceedings, authors agree the following:
- The paper is the original work of the authors, not previously published nor under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- All co-authors have made significant contributions to the work to be listed as an author and agree with the content.
- All co-authors consent to the submission and publication of the work.
- The submission is within the aims and scope of the conference.
- The paper does not violate rights of others and their intellectual properties.
- Related ethical standards and protocols for publication, including those set out by COPE, ICMJE, WMA, WHO, are strictly followed during the preparation of the papers.
- Authors have read and agree to the Publication Ethics and Author Guidelines.
Please click on the submission link provided on the list of Upcoming Conferences.